The Benefits of Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 is a powerful tool that helps businesses be more productive. You can use Microsoft 365 to collaborate on projects, manage your team’s workloads better and generally improve productivity. Best of all, it’s pretty intuitive too, so you don’t need to be an IT genius to make it work to your advantage.
What is Microsoft 365 and how does it work?
Microsoft 365 is Microsoft’s suite of applications that streamline your work admin processes. It includes Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as sharing services such as One Drive and SharePoint, plus the messaging and video app, Teams. You can manage it yourself via a purchased license, or your IT service provider can supply it for you if they are a certified Microsoft reseller.
What are the benefits of Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based service so always accessible and guarantees safe storage of all your documents. You can use it across multiple devices and platforms, such as desktop and mobile, so you can work from anywhere in any way that makes sense for your business.
When using all of the tools in Microsoft 365 effectively, it can have a positive impact on your business’ productivity. You can share documents, create projects, manage deadlines and communicate across teams, just for starters.
· Security: set up multi-factor authentication to stop others accessing your files. Plus Microsoft’s threat detection stops any such threats in their tracks.
· Accessibility: cloud storage means you can access from files from any device you’re logged into, anywhere with an internet connection. Perfect for mobile and hybrid working.
· Communication: keep in constant contact with your whole team from one platform. You can chat via Teams or Skype, email easily and reference the same documents in real time.
· Budget friendly: no hidden costs with your Microsoft license. There are different pricing options according to your usage and you only pay for the licenses or users you have.
· Business continuity: with all your files stored in the cloud, should your servers go down or worse, you can still access your work.
· Latest version: upgrades are automatic with your Microsoft O365 subscription, so you don’t need to worry about not having the latest version. You will be notified when it’s time to download any upgrades.
· Collaboration: with shared mailboxes and calendars, and shared folders and documents in SharePoint, collaboration between teams and individuals is straightforward.
How widely used in Microsoft 365?
More than a billion people globally use Word, Excel and PowerPoint in 105 languages. It’s no surprise then that it’s the most powerful suite of productivity tools available today. Whether you’re working on a spreadsheet, sending emails to your team, writing a report or creating a presentation, Microsoft 365 has the power to help you get it done.
With Microsoft 365, you don’t get just a single tool, but rather a suite of tools that all work together to help you communicate with your team more effectively. It is mainly designed for teams and sharing information, but works well for individual usage, given its adaptability and ease of use.
Integrating the power of Microsoft 365 into your business processes can help you work better from anywhere in the world. It’s a great tool to help you get things done faster and more efficiently wherever you and your team are based. JLex Networks can help you make the move to Microsoft 365, or support you if you already use it. We are also always happy to answer any questions you have about Microsoft 365 or any other IT-related issue.